Search This Blog

Saturday, September 4, 2010

So now you're in your section... where to get your CARNIVAL BOOTS done?

See Ms. Niecy's Custom Mas Footwear (examples of her work here).

She can also point you in the right direction if you have big & wide feet and/or calves.  What worked for GroovyLittleThing might work for you!  I have big but not wide feet so I am still on the hunt. :)

And speaking of her, she designs boots, and will be front and center for Trinidad Carnival playing mas with YUMA!  So check the page link below and get in touch with her through her email or through this link to her Facebook group!

She got herself these (pre-decoration from her of course, this is not the end result lol!):

from this site

and reports "they're perfect for me because they're made for a wider foot and calf (i have both) and there's still room to fit an insole in and still be comfy.


and they have up to size 12"


She designs for men and women, so men don't be shy!

*disclaimer she's not paying me to make this post nor have I had boots designed by her before, but I have seen her doing this for a little while now and her rates are reasonable, based on the complexity of the design. /disclaimer*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is Ms. Niecy. I would just like to say thanks for the accolades. I don't even know what to say. For my first year, business has been successful thus far. If anyone would like to view the collection, check the pics here: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/album.php?aid=2028429&id=1353150019&ref=mf

Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...