Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

La Calypso Guesthouse proves their customer service skills!

Yesterday afternoon La Calypso's manager, Merle Joseph, called me personally to check if the deposit receipt and balance info for our carnival rooms that I requested be sent to me had arrived in the mail as yet.

They haven't, but it was GREAT to know that my request for her to send international mail was honored AND that she was taking initiative to check up on it!

More points for La Calypso, I bet I would not have gotten that kind of personal attention from some big hotel!

1 comment:

katty said...

Customer service is going to be the biggest thing happening to the business world. Delivering excellent customer service is the basis upon which companies should exist. By delivering great service, you can delight your customers, increase their satisfaction, cut your marketing budget and turn your clients into your best salespeople.
Small Business Answering service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...