Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

5 followers on my blog (including through Google connect) in less than 48 hours!

Wow! I also got this comment in my private messages:
i read your blog with the questions for YUMA! amazing!! I'm a plus size who would love to throw on a wire bra and play mas in a frontline lol. i'm not seeing any indication of sizes being offered which is poor. people always forget that one may be a fine twine but the boobies or behind may be larger than life!
I am so glad my blog is already making a positive impact where it's needed and I MUST say BIG UPS to Terrance of http://www.blackbeachweek.com who has been encouraging me to share with the world our mutual love of travel and good useful information in my own blog instead of where only people I know can see!  He gave me the a-b-c of getting this done right and finally turned my fire on, and it is BLAZING!

I really don't see a lot of blogging for the bigger girls (whether big in breast and backside only or bigger period) so rest assured as long as I need those answers myself, you'll be getting them too cause I'm passing it right along! :)

And another...really liking the responses. Hope if there are any constructive critiques they can come same way!
I just had to say that I love your blog...very well put together!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...