Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Coming soon: Trinidad Carnival Bible!

To join the other bibles I've compiled along my blogging way! Because I KNOW many of you are tired of hunting down the relevant info all over the entire Web-verse!


Jan 12, 2011
Law School Bible: Becoming a Post-Recession Lawyer (esp as a minority) In The U.S.. It hurts my heart to know that despite the dire warnings in the field and serious, focused, EXTENSIVE research needed to even know the things I was able ...
Nov 17, 2010
Please let me know if any of the tips help you! These are all things that have worked for me not just what I think sounds good! Get a professional looking/sounding email address that is used for work and job seeking purposes. ...
Oct 24, 2010
The question was asked and I answered with such detail I think it's best I preserve the answer as its own blog post. Because anyone who knows me knows how much I LOVE bikes! Lessons: http://online2.msf-usa.org/msf/Default.aspx Bikes: ...

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...