Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Atlanta Carnival 2011: We Kinda Ting Bandlaunch This Saturday!

I've been TRYING to avoid the nonstop, mad rush carnival scene after getting back from Trinidad and because I'm getting my other ducks in a row....but I can't lie I would love to see even one  Atlanta bandlaunching, and I missed Prizm Mas's launch...

We Kinda Ting is arguably the most popular mas band in Atlanta, and is, unless I'm mistaken, the largest.  Check out the event page on Facebook and RSVP, you know the West Indian massive going to be front and center checking out this year's offering!

Atlanta Carnival is Memorial Weekend every year, for those who didn't know...the last Saturday in May!


We Kinda Ting from their 2010 gallery:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...