Search This Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Trinidad Carnival 2011 Housing... Accomodations Available for 1 Male, 1 Female

I have two spaces available in our hotel rooms, for one male (in a male triple) and one female (in a female triple).   Message me or email (eloquence.inc@gmail.com) for details ASAP as the rest of the housing deposit is due very soon. 


It is SMALL, basic, but clean accommodations at La Calypso Guesthouse at 46 French Street, near French and Roberts. I blogged about it here and here.


Excellent location as per a YUMA masquerader who went to take a look for me, just small and an older property.  However beds and bath are clean and they have free internet access in the lobby and air conditioned rooms.  


Please include a link to your facebook profile if you email me. Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...