It's about that time! Trinidad Carnival takes months of advance planning and saving to have an UNLIMITED great time doing exactly everything you want to do, playing mas in exactly the costume you want to be in, so if you want to experience it to the full extent your budget will allow, start early and get all the best deals especially on housing, airfare, and costumes!
Trinidad Carnival 2014 planning is still going strong, if you haven't signed up as yet, but if you want more planning time, read on to do it right for 2015! (If looking for 2014 last minute travel planning, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or CLICK HERE. Trinidad Carnival 2014 is March 3 & 4, 2014).
Trinidad Carnival 2015 is February 16 & 17, 2015.
For 100% customized travel planning, please see:
http://TrinidadCarnival2015.eventbrite.com and for the first 10 to sign up, a 50% (off regular price) discount is available by typing in the code ELOQUENCE10. Or go straight to the discount link: https://trinidadcarnival2015.eventbrite.com/?discount=ELOQUENCE10 After the first 10, regular early bird special will be in effect.
For all-inclusive package-style travel planning, please see:
http://TrinidadCarnival2015allinclusive.eventbrite.com and sign up for 50% off the FIRST payment only of either the regular (1 of 5) or LUXE (1 of 10) packages typing in the code ALLINC10. Or go straight to the discount link: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/trinidad-carnival-2015-all-inclusive-tickets-5038365888?discount=ALLINC10
All options listed are per person.
Regular all-inclusive is for a guesthouse stay and up to $700 of costume, along with all other amenities including airfare from any US international airport nearest you.
LUXE all-inclusive is for a hotel stay and up to $1000 of costume, along with all the other amenities. Travel planning amenities provided (if selected on the form) are:
- Airport transfer
- Housing (basic guesthouse; midrange guesthouse; or hotel)
Basic guesthouse includes private bathroom, air conditioning, cable, wireless internet, about 7 minutes walk from Ariapita "hip strip" with restaurants, vendors, and parade passing by. Friday to Wednesday has a flat rate in effect, which is why it is billed differently whereas other nights have nightly rates.
Midrange guesthouse includes private bathroom, air conditioning, cable, wireless internet, about 15 minutes walk from the Savannah, breakfast Friday-Wednesday, onsite pool, onsite restaurant, free shuttle to take you to and from the Savannah. Friday to Wednesday has a flat rate in effect, which is why it is billed differently whereas other nights have nightly rates.
Hotel is 4 or 5 star rates and comes with all the above, about 10 minutes walk from the Savannah, as well as all the amenities of a King or Queen suite at a top class hotel. Friday to Wednesday has a flat rate in effect, which is why it is billed differently whereas other nights have nightly rates.
- Costume (small, medium, or large bands as long as they still have open sections) No TRIBE, No Bliss, No Fantasy. See TRINIDAD CARNIVAL COSTUMES FOR NEXT YEAR.
- Professional makeup
- Boots/sneakers decorated to match costume (male or female)
- Bag decorated to match costume
- Costume modifications (not offered by the band or after band's modifications deadline, i.e. wings, backpack, corset, wire bra, etc.)
- Fetes (including cultural events such as Pan Finals)
- Fete transport (and costume transport if your mas camp is NOT in Woodbrook, i.e. YUMA, Harts, K2K)
- J'ouvert (one Monday band only or Saturday morning and Monday double j'ouvert)
- Extended dates of travel
- Tobago day or overnight visit
- Tobago island tour
- Tobago guesthouse/resort stay
- Extended fete/cultural event options
- Trinidad tourism (for extended dates, i.e. Maracas Beach or Pitch Lake)
- Customized requests not listed (specify in the remaining white space on your form)