Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Trinidad Carnival 2012: How To Get DIRTY -- Mud, Paint, or Chocolate?

It's time to decide on a J'OUVERT BAND!  All pics from each band's facebook or website.

MUDDERS INTERNATIONAL:

 


SILVER MUDDERS:




INSOMNIACS:





DIRTY DOZEN J'OUVERT:










CHOCOLATE CITY J'OUVERT:





I just realized something profound, life-changing, critical and potentially serious: pics from Chocolate City came out clean... too clean...I want to get DIRTIER...a LOT dirtier...unrecognizably dirty!



Plus I need varied experiences to be able to blog...HOWEVER, question is can mud or silver mud wash out of braids? Not so much if it can, but...how fast? Cause we getting dirty, getting cleaned up, and then we going to DO ROAD...Monday Mas!

These are the pressing things I need to know!  :)  Yeah I could just shower cap the hair but that doesn't look quite as nice as freedom. We will see!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...